Job Title: Channel Development Manager
Reports To: Marketing Manager
The channel development manager will be responsible for developing regional distributor sales force to reach sales target. Abcam products include primary antibodies, secondary antibodies, ELISA assays, agonists/antagonists, proteins/peptides, cellular and protein functional assays, epigenetic reagents, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop the capability of distributor sales in customer sites and in office utilizing personal sales experiences and Abcam resources to reach sales target.
• Optimize current distributor coverage in assign areas.
• Maintain the focus of distributors on Abcam products, provide prompt support and facilitate their implement of Abcam strategies with effective communication.
• Collaborate with marketing group and KA sales to enhance Abcam’s recognition by customers and our market share in assigned areas
• Collaborate with operation group and scientific support team to continuously improve customer experiences.
• Strong personal sales experiences in selling reagents/consumables in research market.
• Distributor management experiences or experiences in close collaboration with distributors. Familiar with distributor sales model of reagents/consumables in China.
• Skillful communication with customers and colleagues.
• Familiar with major laboratory techniques and products in protein biology and cell biology.
• Ability to learn new techniques and products quickly.
• Good reading and writing English. Capable of English conversation.
• Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
• Willing to travel as needed.
• Minimal bachelor degree in life sciences required.
• Experience of people management is a plus